Texnovation is a niche boutique exhibition dedicated to Innovation in Textile Processing across the various application sectors. The event is organised by CNT Expositions and Services LLP in partnership with Colourage - India’s premier journal for the textile processing industry.
About indian Textile Industry
- One of the most important sectors for the economy
- Contributes to direct and indirect employment with second largest workforce (after agriculture) supports export (of fabric and finished garments) and valuable foreign exchange earnings
- Large domestic consumption base
- Processing clusters across the country
- Over 12,000 + process houses